Mystery guest at Chandimal's Royal Birthday party (Photos) - විගස පුවත් 24x7 - Vigasapuwath 24x7

Breaking

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Mystery guest at Chandimal's Royal Birthday party (Photos)

The photographs and videos of the birthday celebrations of renowned Beautician Chandimal Jayasinghe has been the focus of attention lately on social media. However, the main focus was on a transgender person Noel Tokuhisa.

This 28-year-old transgender person is said to be engaged in dancing at present.

She had also participated in the 2018 Miss International Queen contest. At an interview at the contest she had said, “When I was growing up as a boy, I felt that I was different to the rest of them. I gradually began dressing up like a boy and started associating with females rather than with males. Thereafter I took a great interest in dancing. Not only as a male, I danced as a female too and it helped me feel relaxed.



At the time I participated in the beauty pageant and won, I was 18. At that point I really felt like a woman. I then decided to change and live my life as a woman. I would like to be a role model for transgender persons,” she said.

The video of her interview is below.

 






srilankamirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad